This video is a great overview of the Essential Oils my Brand Partner, Young Living, offers! Here they're introducing them in the new roll-on format, yet they also come in bottles. The bottles are easy to use in a diffuser, the favorite being Feather the Owl. The most popular of the Kidscents oils is Sleepyize. It's great for calming kiddos down any time of day, especially bedtime. (Some adults use it as well) The second most in demand is Tummygize to sooth discomfort, again, it's a favorite of many adults as well! The third most used Kidscents Oil is SniffleEase, the name says it all! The other two oils are higher value E. oils, like GeneYus, often used for when young minds need to focus and help keep distractions at bay. Last but not least, is KidPower It helps to inspire confidence to get through some of life's challenges or new environments.
Not in the Kidscents line, yet are great for the whole family is the ever favored E. Oil of Lavender
Of course, you'd want Feather the Owl for a delightful way to diffuse your E, Oils
1. We use Costco Kirkland Brand E.V.O.O. Toscano as shown in Video. 2. See list of 10 https://www.nutritionadvance.com/best-real-extra-virgin-olive-oil-brands/ 3. Here's an extensive list of the brands with certification of testing. https://www.aboutoliveoil.org/certified-olive-oil-list 4. Check out the capsules mentioned http://bit.ly/3aZDgM9 Each capsule of Olive Essentials has as much hydroxytyrosol as a liter of extra virgin olive oil, to support your overall well-being and healthy heart, as well as to help keep a healthy immune system in top shape! Two big benefits!
Hurry if you want to catch the flash sale through today, Tuesday Jan 26th best order by 1030 PM M.S.T. Even if you miss the sale, this collections still 45% off retail of the same items! 1. Link to see about ordering either Collection https://bit.ly/2WTtMvm , go to bottom of page and the main collection, on sale until 1/26/21 11PM M.S.T. Mountain Standard Time, will be right there. If desiring the stylin’ collection kit, click “Other Premium Kits” to order it.
It's a New Year!
Did you know goal setting maybe helpful, yet setting intentions can change your life?!!
What's the difference you may wonder. Here's a helpful explanation:
A goal is a benchmark of success or failure.
When failure happens, as it does to many of us, you might view yourself as a failure, which could lead to depression or inaction.
An intention is a guiding principle or value with the benefits of:
- creating the life you love & the destiny were created for
- focusing on who you are in the moment & your desire to live out your values
- raises your emotional vibration, often resulting in physical energy
- giving you purpose, as well as inspiration & the motivation to achieve it
- helps to set and achieve your goals by assisting in manifesting them
Whats your thoughts about which one would serve you better?
Have fun making your own, or add our festive Essential Oils to your own that are absorbable,like wood, ceramic, foam or others and/or spritz on your tree, wreath or garlands. Our Pine Oil will not only bring the outdoors inside, as it's the real thing, yet has many other uses, see it here https://bit.ly/2Kl5eay