It's a New Year!
Did you know goal setting maybe helpful, yet setting intentions can change your life?!!
What's the difference you may wonder. Here's a helpful explanation:
A goal is a benchmark of success or failure.
When failure happens, as it does to many of us, you might view yourself as a failure, which could lead to depression or inaction.
An intention is a guiding principle or value with the benefits of:
- creating the life you love & the destiny were created for
- focusing on who you are in the moment & your desire to live out your values
- raises your emotional vibration, often resulting in physical energy
- giving you purpose, as well as inspiration & the motivation to achieve it
- helps to set and achieve your goals by assisting in manifesting them
Whats your thoughts about which one would serve you better?